Sunday, February 27, 2011

Advice to Sisters Upon Al-Istiqaamah

Advice to Sisters Upon Al-Istiqaamah from Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Ramzaan Al-Haajiree 
(May Allaah Preserve Him)
01/28/2011

Indeed, all praise is due to Allāh. We praise Him, seek His aid, assistance and His forgiveness. We seek refuge inAllāh, from the evil within ourselves and the evil effects of our actions. Whoever Allāh guides cannot be led astray and whoever Allāh misguides then no one can guide him. I bear witness that there is nothing worthy of worship except for Allāh without any partner. And I bear witness that Muammad (peace and blessings be upon him) is His servant and Messenger. To proceed:

This advice or words is due to the request of the brother Hassan Somali and it is directed at some of our daughters who are involved with an internet website specifically for women, Sisters Upon Al-Istiqaamah

Firstly: I advise my daughters to give importance to knowledge and evidence; and to give importance to establishing the proof by way of the Quran and the authentic Sunnah in accordance to the understanding of the rightly guided predecessors. And the (As-Salaf As-Saalih) are well known in every era. They are those who have passed from the praised generations and those who follow them in goodness all the way until the Day of Judgment.

I also advise my daughters to give importance to respecting the people of knowledge and they should avoid entering into debates with those who argue foolishly.

I advise my daughters to not allow the internet to busy them from their household obligations and the rights of raising their children.

I advise my daughters to be careful of going beyond (the legislated) bounds in talking to men and communicating via the internet.

I advise my daughters to be cautious, extremely cautious, of the websites of lusts and doubts. There are many desires and lusts, and this is referring to disobedience and foul activities that are seen and witnessed whether it is in the form of video clips or pictures. Likewise, doubts which are connected to matters of creed and the religion such as innovations and false practices.

I advise my daughters to stay far away from the chat rooms where men are present. And to be careful as how many people enter claiming to be a female (and are actually men).  The internet is a world full of unknown people (Majaaheel)!

They should give importance to referencing statements to their correct sources and they should not be content with the statement ‘taken from another site’. It is necessary to return to the correct sources of knowledge by mentioning the page and volume number. How many people claim something falsely and their statement is a lie!

I advise my daughters to show great concern to the Salafi Aqeedah and Salafi character, and to respect their husbands and children.

This is my advice to my daughters on these websites on the internet.  And I thank all of my daughters.  (End of Advice from the Shaykh)

May Allaah preserve, reward and bless the Shaykh for this advice and put it along with his actions on his scale of good deeds on Yawmul Qiyyaamah. Aameen.  

Note:  I, Umm Abdillah Aakeefah, contacted Shaykh Muhammad  Ibn Ramzaan Al-Haajiree (May Allah preserve him) on January 19,2011 at which time he conveyed his salaams to the sisters and agreed to give us some words of advice. During the conversation the Shaykh requested that I have the brother Hasan As-Somali contact him. I then requested from the brother Hassan As Somali (May Allah preserve him) to ask the Shaykh to advise us (the administrators) as to how we should proceed with the group and the task of cultivating the sisters upon Ad-Dawatus Salafiyyah.



Sisters Upon Al-Istiqaamah
Admin