Benefits from the Hadeeth "Fear Allaah Wherever You Are"
From the Explanation of Al-Muhaddith Ash-Shaykh Abdul-Muhsin Al-Abbaad Al-Badr (may Allaah preserve him) pg. 69On the authority of Abu Dhar Jundub ibn Junaadah and Abu Abdir-Rahmaan Mu'aadh ibn Jabal (may Allaah be pleased with them both) that the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said:
"Fear Allaah wherever you are. Follow up the bad deed with the good one it will wipe it out. Behave with the people with good manners."
(Narrated by at-Tirmidhee and he said the narration is Hasan and in some of the copies of at-Tirmidhee Hasan Saheeh)
Al-Muhaddith Ash-Shaykh Abdul-Muhsin Al-Abbaad (may Allaah preserve him) stated: "From that which is benefited from the narration:
1. The complete sincerity of the Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) for His nation. From that is, what this narration consists of from these three all-inclusive, tremendous pieces of advice.
2. The command of having the fear of Allaah in all situations, places and times.
3. The encouragement to follow up bad deeds with the good deeds.
4. The good deeds will wipe away the bad deeds.
5. The encouragement to deal with the people with good behavior.
Sisters Upon Al-Istiqaamah